What is included in the Fathers for the Fatherless Registration Fee?
are scholarships available to help with the registration cost or the purchase of a bike?
We are thankful to be able to offer an F4F Scholarship Fund to assist with the registration cost and/or additional assistance towards the purchase of a bike. These scholarships will be approved based on the following three criteria: 1) An explanation of your current financial need 2) Availability of scholarship funds 3) Your commitment to join the F4F team is attempting to fundraise $750 for the fatherless. Please complete this F4F 2021 Scholarship Request Form to apply.
Is Fathers for the Fatherless only for dads?
- Expectant Dad - Pregnant with first child or trying to get pregnant
- Rookie Dad - In the first 2 years of fatherhood
- Young Dad - Oldest kid is under 7
- Somewhat Experienced - Oldest kid is 7 to 12 yrs
- Teen Dad - Oldest kid is a teenager
- Wise Dad - You've got a kid that's 20 or older
- Experienced Loss - You've lost a child or experienced a miscarriage or had stillborn child